About The Network
The Toronto Acquired Brain Injury Network helps hospitals and community-based programs connect people with Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) to the services they need.
A recognized leader in ABI, we also work with our members and other stakeholders to improve the quality and availability of publicly funded ABI services and support. We are a strong collective voice for the needs of those with acquired brain injury.
- Provide our members with comprehensive navigation support to find and access inpatient and community-based rehabilitation and support programs for their patients/clients
- Bring stakeholders together from across sectors and the ABI continuum to identify and address shared system-level issues
- Monitor how well the system is meeting the needs of individuals with ABI by collecting and analyzing data on referrals, wait times and patient flow
- Host a national bi-annual conference and other events to support professional education and the integration of best practices into clinical practice
- Provide a central source for information for patients and families
To provide leadership in furthering equitable, accessible, responsive, cost-effective and quality publicly-funded services and support for persons living with the effects of an acquired brain injury in the Greater Toronto Area.